Seminar "Information Security Requirements: How Business Can Live With Them"
Hello! If you regularly have to puzzle over how to organize an IT infrastructure that complies with 152-ФЗ, 187-ФЗ, PCI DSS, etc., then visit our seminar on March 28th .
We will tell you how to comply with the requirements of legislation in the field of information security and not go crazy.
Date and time: March 28, 10:30.
Location: Moscow, Spartakovsky Lane 2с1, entrance 7, Space Spring
Speakers: Vasily Stepanenko, director of the DataLine cyber defense center, Dmitry Nikiforov, information security development manager.
- 152-ФЗ and PCI DSS: who, what and why
- Organizational and technical parts of information security
- Who is responsible for what: software, servers, infrastructure, communication channels
- Technical means of protection
- What are the actual types of threats?
- Is it possible to fulfill the requirements of legislation in the cloud?
- What are firewall protection profiles?
- Protection of communication channels and cryptographic information protection systems
- KII and 187-FZ
We will have an online broadcast of the seminar.