We invite speakers to PHDays: tell us how you see the digital state
The first wave of Call for Papers of the Positive Hack Days 8 forum starts ! Applications for participation are accepted from January 10 to March 10. The best reports will be selected by the international program committee, which includes independent researchers and leading experts in the information security and IT industries. If you have something to tell, we are waiting for you at the rostrum PHDays .
Every year we try to include in the program of the forum both deep technical and business reports on the most pressing security issues, and invite Russian experts and foreign IB stars as speakers. PHDays 8 is no exception.
The eighth forum is dedicated to the topic “The Digital Underside”: the main focus will be on potential security problems and threats that the government, business and individuals will face as a result of the transition to the digital economy.
You can take part in the conference in one of the formats: report (50 minutes), Fast Track (15 minutes) and Hands-on Lab (up to 4 hours), report languages - Russian or English. Main themes:
- the role of the state and regulators in the digitalization of the economy,
- digitalization of financial technologies,
- security of critical information infrastructure,
- measures to reduce risks and control IS,
- methods and means of ensuring physical security,
- neurotechnologies and artificial intelligence in the context of information security,
- problems of domestic and industrial Internet of things,
- blockchain technology and security,
- security of biometric authentication systems.
If you want to offer something that does not fit into any of the formats, send the application anyway - we will definitely consider it.
Rules for participation and instructions - on the Call for Papers page , be sure to study it before submitting an application. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org .