CLRium, the last announcement before Moscow
On April 03-04, in Moscow, May 17 - in Yekaterinburg and May 29-30 - in St. Petersburg a series of CLRium seminars will be held . This means that in just 1.5 weeks our hall provided by the Internet Initiative Development Fund will be ready to host almost that up to 300 interested developers . Also appeared payment in PayPal !
Andrei Akinshin and I are currently spending all our time preparing for the event so that you like it and remember it. I remind the broadcasting grid ( online, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg )
Andrey DreamWalker Akinshin
CoreCLR, RuyJIT, ASP.NET, DNX
- Let's talk about the new .NET CoreCLR .NET and the future of the .NET platform.
- Let's assemble CoreCLR for Windows and Linux, and also talk about the new cross-platform .NET-world.
- Consider the internals of the CLR, available to us from the source code. (Joint report), we will build our functionality into the kernel.
- Let's talk about the features of the new RyuJIT and what its use will give us (for example, SIMD and accelerated JIT compilation).
- Let's look at JIT bugs for various processor architectures.
- Take a look at the freshest ASP.NET 5 and the DNX runtime system.
- Run the ASP.NET site for Linux.
Stanislav sidristij Sidristy
Typing Magic, CoreFx, Roslyn
- How to set up the fastest interaction between applications - SharedMemory - without serializing reference types? As a result, the resulting code rests against one limitation - the switching time between application flows.
- The results of six months of open .NET Framework CoreFx.
- Increased productivity from 10x to 1000x multiple in some places.
- We throw the object and everything that it points to the sandbox, bypassing all the security barriers in .NET so that the sandbox could not seize the opportunity and break the protection
- Let's consider the options to leave the sandbox on a pair of already closed CLR kernel bazhes
- We will learn how to make extensions for MS Visual Studio 2015 by integrating various code refactoring and analyzers for work tasks: real examples from our own experience
- As soon as we look at them, we will look at existing metrics on Roslyn. How they are written, how code metrics are built.
- Next, we will write not just calculate the number of letters “a” in all words of the source texts, we will write tuple support for C #, thereby showing how easy it will be for Microsoft to expand the language in the future: we have a happy future !!
Price - 2,000 rubles. Which is actually 1/2 of a trip to Auchan.
I hope the program turned out to be as tasty as possible. We are registering!
- Stanislav Sidristy
- +7 (921) 948-16-08