Tomorrow at 10:00 (Moscow time) watch the broadcast of the conference Russian App Day
On November 21, at 10:00 , join the broadcast of the Russian App Day conference . Conversations about the future of technology . We will tell you all about mobile trends and business opportunities.
#AppDay is a new industry event about applications, cloud and mobile technologies, organized by Microsoft with the support of RAEC and Apps4All. From leading industry experts, you will learn about all the popular platforms (iOS, Android and Windows) and the development of the ecosystem of mobile applications in Russia as a whole, about growing trends and possible development directions in the future.
In the track "New Business"industry experts will talk about how various industries are developing in the context of adapting mobile platforms. The program of the event includes unique lectures and talks about new television and new media, transformations of the telecom market and payment services, the development of banks and retail, as well as new opportunities for small businesses.
Among the invited experts:
- Alexey Pivovarov - Director of TV and Transmedia Projects at STS Media,
- Sofya Sokolova - rector of the School of New Media and editor-in-chief of the Zvuki.ru portal,
- Ilya Makarov - project manager of the contactless payment development group of MTS,
- Fedor Ovchinnikov - the founder of the innovative pizzeria "Dodo Pizza",
- Egor Drozdov - project manager of the Moscow Institute of Information Technology.
The reports of the “Application Trends” track are devoted to all aspects of the growing market for mobile applications, from brand promotion through applications to what awaits us in the future - an interactive environment and smart devices connected to the cloud. Want to know what market leaders think?
- Vsevoloda Leonova - Google Partner Program Director,
- Alexandra Kruglova - Vkontakte Client Relations Director,
- Daria Zolotukhina - Head of Marketing, Yandex.Taxi,
- Dmitry Khalin - Director of Technology Policy at Microsoft,
- Dmitry Karpov - curator of the course "Design in an interactive environment" at the British Higher School of Design.
And this is only a small part of the invited experts! The full conference program is here .
During the broadcast, watch live broadcasts from the interactive exhibition of the conference and a special track for children, as well as interviews with key speakers and conference participants. Read more about the exhibitors here .
We are waiting for you on the broadcast on November 21 at 10:00!