IBM's Autumn Seminars - Containers, Computer Vision, Digital Transformation
Dear habravchane! This week (September 27, Thursday, at 10:00) two interesting seminars will be held at the IBM client center in Moscow.
- Workshop on the use of containerization technologies in IBM Power Systems solutions
- IBM Cognitive Technologies Seminar, organized by IBM Systems Lab Services in conjunction with the IBM Client Center.
If you are interested in these topics, welcome! The entrance is free, registration is required, the number of places is limited. )
If details interest - welcome under kat.
Workshop on the use of containerization technologies in IBM Power Systems solutions
Place, date and time
IBM office (Moscow, Presnenskaya naberezhnaya, house 10, block B, floor 6), September 27, 2018 at 10:00.
To participate in the event registration is required: http://ibm.biz/BdYGkY
About the seminar
The level of immersion in the topic is average. Focused on support staff, architects, developers, devOps specialists.
We will discuss the management of containers based on the Kubernetes platform in the implementation of IBM Cloud Private, working with containers in cross-platform environments, as well as the performance of containerized loads on the IBM Power Systems platform. The experience gained will also be useful for personal development in the field of cloud solutions.
- Containers: where to start, or a brief guide to action. Albert Khaliulov, leading technical expert, IBM Cloud
- Containers on x86 and IBM Power. Alexey Simonovsky, IBM Power Systems expert
- The advantages of the IBM Power platform when using containerization. Alexey Perevozchikov, chief ideologist of IBM Systems
- Discussion on containerization and IBM Power
Indicative discussion questions are listed below:
- Have you tried using container-based cloud environments and what is your experience?
- Containerization and platforms? What does a business ask for and what do we think about it?
- Management and maintenance of microservice solutions?
- And etc.
PowerAI Vision Workshop, organized by IBM Systems Lab Services in conjunction with the IBM Client Center
The program of the seminar:
Date: September 27, 2018 (Thursday).
Beginning at 10:00.
Venue: IBM Client Center in Moscow (Presnenskaya Embankment 10, Block A, 2nd floor, Soyuz-Apollon Auditorium).
The event will be fully devoted to IBM cognitive technologies, such as PowerAI, PowerAI Vision, IVA basic Machine learning.
In the program, besides the theoretical part, live demonstrations are planned.
- Overview of cognitive technologies (Grigory Maltsev)
- PowerAI Vision is an automatic data layout ecosystem for video analysis. Demonstration of pilot projects (Vitaly Drachenko)
- Digital transformation of the enterprise - a practical approach (Alexander Dmitriev)
- Experience of foreign experts in the field of cognitive technologies
- Q & A session