We invite you to Moscow Django Meetup on July 31
If you have not yet gone on vacation (or have already returned), we want to invite you on July 31 to the next, already the 21st, Moscow Django Meetup. As usual, the format of the meeting involves a small program of presentations. There will be two reports in total:
- Using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to build complex web projects.
- On the dangers of a priori form of knowledge in applying to the content of web pages on the examples of Django and Yandex.Metrica.
Using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to build complex web projects. In this report, Vitaliy Glybin from Headhunter will tell:
- about what SOA is, how it can help and what can prevent it;
- on preparing an SOA using the Headhunter portal as an example;
- about the history of creating front-end frameworks based on Python Tornado - Frontik and Tortik.
Vitaliy will stop at Tortik in more detail and talk about its architecture, capabilities, features and examples of use. Demonstrates the convenience of debugging and profiling in production and development environments.
On the dangers of a priori form of knowledge in applying to the content of web pages on the examples of Django and Yandex.Metrica. Maxim Oransky is pleased to speak on such a vigorous topic. The author is known for such masterpieces as your interviews - sucks and why the heck the programmer is an online store . Listeners are waiting for an unforgettable half-hour story about how to set up split testing in a django project in five minutes.
As usual, the meeting will be held at Mail.Ru Group at Leningradsky Prospekt, 39, Building 79, SkyLight Business Center. Remember to take your passport or rights.
To participate, registration is required . And if you can’t come in person, then an online broadcast will be available .