The digest of new materials in Russian MSDN for December 2012 and January 2013
Good day to all.
We present to your attention a selection of useful / interesting articles published on MSDN last December and this January.
Visual Studio 2102 & SharePoint
- Multiple Teams in Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2012 and Visual Studio Scrum 2.0
- Introducing SharePoint Emulators
- Code coverage in Microsoft Test Manager. Detailed analysis
- Introducing the Code Map add-on in the CTP version of Visual Studio 2012
- Quick Response Example - a command line utility for creating TFS branching scripts
- Developing applications in Visual Studio 2012 for the Windows Store using the multilingual application toolkit
- Heterogeneous dependencies: what should the development team do? Migrate or integrate!
- Extending spellchecking in Visual Studio 2012 HTML, ASP.NET, CSS, and other types of files
- Introduction to ARM: We study the indefinite, unspecified, and implementation-dependent behavior of the C ++ language
- Manage test releases. From sprint to sprint
- Test Release Management: From Release to Release. Practical lesson
- Manage test releases. Practical guide
- Planning Guide. Practical lesson
- Classic Hosting Model vs Windows Azure
- Using CDN for Windows Azure
- Creating a Django Web Application in Visual Studio 2012 and Publishing It to the Windows Azure Cloud
- 10 misconceptions about Windows Azure and Open Source
- Perform Java-intensive tasks in a Windows Azure virtual machine
- Deploying a Django-based application (Python) on Windows Azure
- Running a Java application server on a Windows Azure virtual machine
- Choosing Windows Azure: Windows Azure and the Private Cloud
- Creating a cloud-based REST service based on ASP.NET WebAPI with Windows Azure SQL Database
- Scaling Windows Azure Queues
We hope these articles will help you in your professional or any other activity, enjoy your reading.