100 for 100
A joint action of Cogent Communications and ColoBridge GmbH
Cogent Communications is an international first-level Internet provider (Tier 1, transit-free). The company's optical IP network is based on its own fiber optic backbone. It is one of the five largest networks in the world, the total length of the channels is more than 82.300 km.
Network Map Cogent Communications
ColoBridge GmbH is an independent German hosting company and data center provider with resources in high-tech data centers in Frankfurt. The target audience of the company is Russian-speaking customers in the East European market.
Our services include effective solutions using modern technologies for virtual, dedicated servers and colocation, accompanied by technical maintenance in Russian.
Terms of action:
- When ordering a 100 Mbit / s channel, rack rental is only 100 € / m.
- 100 Mbps is a dedicated network channel from Cogent Communications.
- The telecommunications desk is located at the Cogent Communications DC in Frankfurt.
- The promotion is valid until 03/31/2011.
- Minimum term of the contract: 1 year.
If you are interested in this offer, please fill out the form .
Our staff will contact you as soon as possible.