"Google" Motorola FlipOut officially announced
Motorola has officially announced a youth google phone with an unusual form factor and MotoBlur user interface with integrated access to social networks Facebook , MySpace , Twitter and full support for Google services .
Motorola FlipOut is a very compact device. Its dimensions are only 67 x 67 x 17. The upper part of the device with a touch screen (2.8 inches with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels) rotates around one of the corners, opening a QWERTY keyboard.
FlipOut is controlled by Android 2.1, equipped with Wi-Fi and A-GPS modules, an electronic compass, a 3.5mm headphone jack, a 3 megapixel camera with support for Kodak Perfect Touch technology, a CrystalTalk PLUS noise reduction system, 512MB of internal memory and a 2GB memory card in kit.
The device operates in four GSM / EDGE bands and supports third generation communication - HSPA 3G. About the price of the gadget is not yet known.
Specifications Motorola FlipOut (MB511):
- Processor: TI OMAP3410, 600 MHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- ROM: 512 MB
- User Available Memory: 150 MB
- Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA / HSPA (900/2100 MHz)
- Display: 2.8 ”, 240 x 320 pixels, 16 million colors (QVGA) TFT
- Camera: 3 megapixels, Kodak Perfect Touch technology, geotagging
- Expansion slot: microSDHC (up to 32 GB, 2 GB included)
- Platform: Google Android 2.1, MOTOBLUR 1.5 interface
- Communications - Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0
- FM radio with RDS
- QWERTY keyboard
- Position Sensor, electronic compass
- Audio: AAC, AAC +, AAC + Enhanced, AMR NB, MP3, WMA v9
- Video: H.264, MPEG4, WMV v9
- Battery: Li-ion, 1170 mAh
- Talk time: up to 357 minutes on GSM networks, up to 275 minutes on WCDM networks
- Standby time: up to 365 hours on GSM networks, up to 377 hours on WCDMA networks
- Dimensions: 67 x 67 x 17 mm
- Weight: 120 grams
UPD: FlipOut in use.