How to create a business proposal based on the result of R&D and technology
MIPT in partnership with eNano (RUSNANO group) has opened recruitment for the training group under the new professional development program “Commercialization of R&D results and technologies” . The program provides practical tools for assessing the commercial prospects of research and development and creating business proposals based on them.
Training takes place online from August 21 to October 13.
You will work with your own or educational project under the guidance of the author and teacher of the program:
- work out the potential market, product / service and its competitive advantages step by step;
- carry out a patent search on the subject of the project, analyze and create a register and portfolios of rights to intellectual property;
- make a diagram of the complex of technological systems that ensure the production of the selected promising product or service;
- highlight the key types of activities and key partners at the stages of product creation and its promotion on the market;
- prepare a description of your technology / service in the form of a business proposal to a potential partner.
The author and teacher of the program is Vladimir A. Antonets, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor of the Basic Department of RUSNANO at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology and the Department of Economics of the Faculty of Economics, RANEPA, leading researcher at the Institute of Applied Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, international expert in the field of commercialization of research and development results, organizer of the first RF regional technological incubator. He has more than 200 scientific publications, the author of more than 20 educational works, electronic courses and textbooks.
Dates of study: August 21 - October 13, 2017
Tuition: 18 thousand rubles.
The volume of the program: 72 academic hours, 8 weeks, 9 hours per week
of study:correspondence using distance learning systems. Training takes place on the platform of the partner program www.edunano.ru . Students take part in webinars, study electronic course materials, and do individual practical work under the guidance of a teacher.
Certification: in a remote format.
Final document: MIPT certificate of advanced training in the established form.
Detailed information and entry on the program website .