Seminar "20 little things that will make the work in the data center truly comfortable", December 13, Moscow
Hello! December 13 will be the last DataLine Universities seminar this year. This time we will tell you about simple but useful things to work in the data center.
We will be glad to see all those involved in the operation of server and corporate data centers. There are few places left, registration is required!
Theme: "A trifle, but nice: 20 little things that will make the work in the data center really comfortable."
Time and place: December 13 at LOFT Mira Deluxe, Moscow.
Speaker: Kirill Shadsky, head of the external data center management department, DataLine.
| Basics of basics: how to streamline the operation of the data center
- Marking equipment;
- Instructions and diagrams;
- Arrangement of auxiliary premises: warehouses, canteens, rooms for staff.
| Layfkhaki from "experienced"
- Tools and equipment: what should be at hand;
- Wi-Fi and telephony: how to be always in touch;
- The organization of the post of engineers on duty;
- Visualization of monitoring: additional screens, applications.
| Answers to questions
Sign up →
See you at the seminar!