That's what people are greedy for someone else’s good, or another remark about 44 50 49
No one already remembers how it all began, but I wonder where it all moves.Perhaps someone has already spoken it to me, but this is not the main thing. The main thing is that there is a disease, having infected which a person turns into a person who is intellectually similar to grandmothers who have had a hard time surviving the 90s and who thoughtlessly abuse everything that is happening now (and that in our time ... yes sausage ... yes 25 kopecks ... It doesn’t matter what subject area we are considering, it’s important that you, grandmother, amuse me terribly!
While most users are looking for an ASCII-HEX translator, my remark about a system with which I have the honor to work for many years will raise many controversial issues. DPI systems produce mixed feelings not only with me, but also with our online community, generating countless holivars and discussions. Maybe this post will open the veil a little more and tell you that we are moving in the right direction. And there’s nothing to be afraid of if 79 6f 75 20 61 72 65 20 6e 6f 74 20 68 69 64 69 6e 67 20 73 6f 6d 65 74 68 69 6e 67 20 3a 29
Mmmm. How to explain my thought. I will try to be as brief and catchy as a predator, fishing its doe. Therefore, articles about the description of functionality , architectureand other materiel is better to study in advance, too lazy to describe already described. And I will continue that a person does not want / can perceive some things, taking them for granted. This is largely due to the Dunning-Krueger effect , but not about it. In other words, you don’t notice your hand while you have it, but when you don’t have a hand, it bothers you.
It is very pleasant that your operator offers you services to remind you of something (you could forget about something, throw money on the phone, for example) a redirect, a personal account, online billing, speed limits, protection from doubtful resources of you and yours children, and packs of other significant things.
From the other hand, it’s very unpleasant when your operator
But let's judge sensibly. Let's approach the analysis not from the position of the subscriber, but from the position of a balanced person.
- Technological progress, large amounts of data, dynamically changing reality and the Semantic Web offer a wider range of business opportunities. No matter how much one wants to be for world peace, business is aimed exclusively at making a profit. Unfortunately / fortunately, you do not have / have a business and you will understand / perplex.
- The combination of capabilities implemented in one device allows the operator not to rip off the last skin from the subscriber, but to take symbolic amounts that are already included in the price of the tariff plan. There is also the convenience in managing the network as a whole, which entails the very same five nines (99,999), which is very important for the modern average person
- The ability to provide even more services based on signature analysis, such as a CDN network, IPTV , optimization / content preparation
- Real help for law enforcement agencies. It's not a joke. It makes little sense not to use such a powerful tool to enhance the safety flow.
- BigData, Statistics, KPI, ML, and many other scary words are very gluttonous to the information. Since we have nothing to hide, in the future it will improve the quality of services.
- Of course, it’s a shame for the principle of openness on the Internet. The basic idea, on the basis of which everything was born, now does not exist.
- Of course it’s unpleasant that "big brother is watching." Although for me it is a matter of faith, and no more.
- Of course, it’s unpleasant that things that used to be usual, now are difficult to use, require minimal knowledge in IT and special tools.
Guys, I need to emphasize.
Only registered users can participate in the survey. Please come in.
I am for / against smart data flow control systems
- 11.5% Yes, I am for it, progress is cool 14
- 22.3% Yes, but I would like to stay within the reasonable framework 27
- 6.6% Yes, but I don't care 8
- 33.8% I do not think this is a good idea 41
- 37.1% No, I want to stay in the shade 45
- 19.8% I'm scared 24
- 34.7% Sometimes it seems to me that my cat is watching me 42