[Yekaterinburg, Announcement] Alice Visiting Kontur - Hackathon to create skills for voice assistants
Voice assistants penetrated our devices. We learned to live together: we recognize the weather, set the alarm and sometimes we are surprised at their helplessness. But we can teach helpers new tricks.
Therefore, developers from Contour and Yandex are conducting a hackathon to create skills for voice assistants. We will learn how to design a convenient skill, let's look at the Yandex.Dialog API , learn about the experience of other developers, and create our own skills.
Hackathon will be held in Yekaterinburg on Saturday, July 28, in the office of the contour development. Let's start at 10:00, finish at 18:00. There will be two reports, six working hours in teams and a presentation of the results.
We invite developers, designers, product managers and others who want to make a voice assistant skill to participate. Do not forget the laptop if you are going to program.
Registration for hakaton.
What will happen to the hackathon?
- Yandex developers will tell you how to interact with users through a voice interface, how to write dialog scripts and how to use tools to create skills.
- Contour developers will share their experience in creating skills for ordinary people and for business use. Designers from the Contour will help teams to design skills that are comfortable and pleasant to communicate.
- The teams will talk about the developed skills and show them in action.
- A jury of developers and designers will select the best skills and present the secret prizes.
What to do before the hackathon?
This is not necessary, but useful:
- Watch the recording of the “Visiting Alice” meeting
- View the creation report for Alice from scratch.
- Learn useful skills creation tools and materials.
See you at the hackathon!