Google Wave is now available for Google Apps
Google Wave , Google ’s innovative web application, is now available to all editions of Google Apps users . To activate Google Wave:
1. Log in to the Google Apps control panel for your domain.
2. Click Domain Settings.
3. On the settings page, do the following:
- Select English.
- In New services and pre-release features, select Enable pre-release features.
- In the Control Panel section, select Next generation.
- Save the changes.
4. In the control panel, click Add more services and select Google Wave.