Microsoft Small Basic 0.5 Released
Here are some of the changes:
- Uninitialized variables:
The compiler can now track and report on variables in the code that are used but have not been initialized.
- Spanish localization added
- Development environment updates:
* Added a search function called by Ctrl + F
* Added display of the current line and position in the line
* Added the "Save As ..." command
* Added the ability to format the program code (called from the context menu by right-clicking in the editor )
- And also:
* Many bug fixes
* Smaller installation file size (3.7mb)
* The installer now automatically detects the presence of .Net framework 3.5 SP1
The release can be downloaded from here.
Source: Microsoft Small Basic Official Blog .