Pay Attention # 5: Digest of Articles on Product Thinking, Behavioral Psychology and Productivity
- A great story about how data markers for AI systems are becoming modern "sharecroppers", representing a wide range of people around the globe who help train AI daily for microscopic money.
- Julia Nechaeva explored and suggested ways to become such a product manager who wants to be a
- A guide to focus and attention from Nir Eyal (the one that Habit Loop popularized). Something in common with my recent post.
- A NYTimes column on how fear, which is ubiquitous in any news, affects people's perceptions of
- The brain does not distinguish pain from a broken bone and from a broken heart. Aeon on a new study on how alienation affects people.