Announcement of mitap ThinkPHP # 16 in Kharkov
You are not yourself when you're hungry! We will not let you get hungry, because the ThinkPHP # 16 menu will have ogro-ooh ohm portions of useful information, new acquaintances, questions and answers, and compote. Yes, and Wednesday - it's a little Friday :).
Speakers of their reports
Sergey Lysak, “Hype technologies for legacy - rethinking the basics”
- Why do we need SPA;
- why do we need REST;
- Js frameworks vs. Js libraries - excavators vs. shovels;
- PHP as a constructor of the front-end part of the application;
- strategies for updating legacy;
- technology selection criteria.
Dmitry Semik, Microservices
- Monolithic architecture, advantages and disadvantages;
- microservice architecture, advantages and disadvantages;
- support for transactionality in microservice architecture using the Saga design pattern;
- microservices with a shared database (shared database) and with its own database (database per service);
- our experience: a little about our project using microservice architecture with its own database based on the Symfony 3 framework.
Maxim Kolodezny, “Serverless applications. AWS ”
- Manageability cost
- moving parts, rolling stones, falling blocks
- triggers and events, how to connect everything
- REST and APIs
- complex execution chains
- logging, monitoring and troubleshooting
- useful services
- developer tools
- where to learn, how to try.
We will present reports, we will answer questions, we will share experience, we will charge for a good end of the week :).
Date of the meeting : April 25, Wednesday.
Time : 19:00, registration starts at 18:45.
Location : Kharkov, st. Blagoveshchenskaya (former Karl Marx), 1, hub "Factory"
Cost : free.
Interested in? Sign up for the Community Meetup group and send RSVP to participate.
Subscribe to our pages on social networks and be the first to know all the news from the life of the community:
We will traditionally post video from the event on the YouTube channel .