37 tools to increase conversion and sales
The goal of a business is to make money, and all company processes must be subordinate to it. Our selection today contains tools that will be useful to entrepreneurs, marketers, and Growth Hacking specialists - we present you 37 tools to increase conversion and sales growth .
- Google Analytics is one of the most popular tools that allows you to track all the stages through which the client goes through on the way to purchase;
- KISSMetrics - Google Analytics says what’s going on, and KISSmetrics explains who does the action;
- Mixpanel allows you to receive data about what users do in the application - only actions, not “views”;
- Geckoboard helps use data to improve business performance and increase employee motivation;
- Woopra - a tool for receiving real-time reports on user behavior on the site or in the application, the involvement of each individual person;
- Omniture / Adobe Marketing Cloud - a set of tools for online marketing from Adobe;
- Clicky - real-time analytics;
- Adobe Analytics is a tool that allows you to use data about customer behavior (including offline) to build reports, comparisons and visualizations of the full cycle of the client’s path.
- Qualaroo - analytic services say what visitors do on the site; Qualaroo says why;
- Survey.io - Create User Surveys
- Survey Monkey - The most popular tool for conducting online surveys;
- Olark - software for communicating with customers in online chat;
- SessionCom - heatmaps , session analysis and construction of conversion funnels;
- Inspectlet - analysis of user behavior on the site, eye-tracking and building heatmaps, “screen capture” (recording user sessions) and analytics of user interaction with the interface;
- iPerceptions - a tool for conducting surveys of users leaving the site;
- ClickTale - analytics of user engagement, the effectiveness of online forms and the effectiveness of content on web pages;
- CrazyEgg - a service for building heatmaps of how users scroll pages and where they look at them;
- UserTesting - allows you to record video of how representatives of the target audience use the site or application (with sound);
- FiveSecondTest analyzes the site design and provides recommendations for optimizing landing pages and calls to action;
- Silverback helps designers and developers conduct usability testing (version 3.0 in development, version 2.0 is available for free, but is not supported by developers).
- Optimizely - a tool to increase engagement, quality of interactions and, as a result, conversion;
- Unbounce allows marketers to create, publish and conduct A / B tests of landing pages without the involvement of IT professionals;
- Ion - a software platform for testing the effectiveness of digital content;
- Visual Website Optimizer - software for conducting A / B tests of web and landing pages, as well as online stores.
- AppsFlyer - a service for tracking conversions and installations of mobile applications;
- Adobe Target helps marketers conduct automated tests of digital content;
- Yozio was created for companies seeking to learn more about users of their mobile applications in order to increase audience engagement, return rate and user revenue;
- Qubit - a platform for testing e-commerce sites;
- Webpagetest allows you to quickly test the speed of the site.
Boost sales and lead generation
- Perezvoni.com - a smart callback widget that allows you to increase conversions by tens of percent using phone calls , analyzing users using 9 different metrics (including search queries );
- LaunchRock is used to create pages for subscribing to news about the opening of the site, which allows you to collect contacts of potential customers before you start your resource;
- Witget.com - a set of widgets for collecting contacts, ordering callbacks, invitations to communities, etc .;
- Google Keyword Planner helps you find promising new word combinations in search queries to increase conversions and sales;
- PadiAct - a behavioral targeting service for mailing lists;
- Yagla.ru - a system that changes the content on a site page depending on the user's search query;
- HubSpot's Marketing Grader helps marketers get professional feedback on their results.
Of course, this list cannot be considered fully exhaustive - feel free to supplement it in the comments and share your own interesting tools!
PS If you notice an error, typo or broken link - write in a personal message, and we will quickly fix it.