Overview of the most interesting materials on data analysis and machine learning No. 39 (March 9 - 15, 2015)
I present to you the next issue of a review of the most interesting materials on the topic of data analysis and machine learning.
- Risk Protection Machine Learning System Architecture
- SQL-like queries for real-time streaming analytics
- Announcement of Apache Spark 1.3 - A brief overview of the features of the new version of Apache Spark.
- New version R 3.1.3 released
- Apache Spark: Star Rise
Theory and algorithms of machine learning, code examples
- Machine Learning - 2. Non-linear regression and numerical optimization - statistics on views and target actions of the audience are accumulated, and it was she who served as the starting point for this article. In it, the author will briefly consider an example of nonlinear regression (namely, exponential) and with its help we construct a conversion model by distinguishing two groups among users.
- Working with meta-network structures in Python - MetaNet library - in this article, the author will talk about some of the prerequisites for the emergence of a tool for modeling meta-networks.
- Visual linear approximation using Gnuplot
- Deep Learning Equipment Selection Guide
- Deep Learning, Curse of Dimension and Auto Encoders
- Using Deep Learning to Understand Text Information
- Python: scikit-learn - training a classifier with non-numeric characters
- How machine learning algorithms work (part 1). Artificial neurons and single-layer neural networks
- Implementing a naive Bayesian classifier on Apache Flink
- Machine Learning for Beginners (Part 1)
- Genetic Algorithm Description
- Python data processing and machine learning. Presentation and code examples
- Python k-means clustering
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Improving Apache Spark Performance (Part 1)
- Gravitational Clustering: A new learning algorithm with a teacher. Description and implementation
Machine Learning Competitions
Online courses, training materials and literature
- Peter Flach's book on machine learning translated into Russian
- Online course at Coursera: Process Mining: Data science in Action
- Online Course: Text Retrieval and Search Engines
- Online Course at Coursera: Applied Regression Analysis
- Johns Hopkins University Online Course: Mathematical Biostatistics Boot Camp 1
- Free eBook Review: Data Driven: Creating a Data Culture
- Introduction to Deep Learning. Set of video lectures
- Top 10 Data Mistakes
- Talking Machines: Episode 6: Interviews with Geoffrey Hinton, Yoshua Bengio and Yann LeCun: The Future of Machine Learning from the Inside is the sixth episode of the Talking Machines podcast series, in this case a continuation of a conversation with Geoffrey Hinton (Google, University of Toronto), Yoshua Bengio (University of Montreal) and Yann LeCun (Facebook, NYU).
- Airpal: a web-based SQL application - Airpal is a web-based database application designed to complement Facebook’s PrestoDB when analyzing information. And in this post he talks about its capabilities and features.
- Creating a Single View in MongoDb (Part 1): Overview and Data Analysis
- Big Data Processing in Apache Spark
- Apache Spark with Neo4j using Docker Compose
- Interesting from the world of R (March 9-15, 2015)
- Best Content of the Week from KDnuggets.com (March 1 - 7)
- Best Content of the Week from KDnuggets.com (March 8-14)
- DataScienceCentral Weekly Digest (March 16th)
- Data Science News from MyDataMine.com (March 15)
- Big Data News from MyDataMine.com (March 12)
- Best Resources of the Week from Data Elixir (No. 26)
- The weekly collection of the best materials from R1Soft (March 13)
- The most interesting materials on High Scalability (March 13)
Previous issue: Overview of the most interesting materials on data analysis and machine learning No. 38 (March 2 - 8, 2015)