Learning security: the most popular webinars
Since 2011, experts at Positive Research have regularly conducted free online lectures (webinars) as part of the Practical Safety educational program. The aim of the project is to increase the awareness of IT specialists about modern threats, protection technologies and methods for assessing the security of various infrastructures.
Over the years, we have accumulated a large archive of these performances. And we decided to see what topics are most interested in information security professionals.
Here we have such a “hot five” in terms of the number of students:
- Penetration testing in Microsoft networks (Dmitry Evteev)
- SAP through the eyes of an attacker (Alexei Yudin)
- DoS / DDoS attack resistance assessment (Yuri Goltsev)
- Security analysis of payment systems, or How to crack an ATM (Olga Kochetova)
- SCADA Strangelove, or How I started to be afraid and fell in love with nuclear power plants (Sergey Gordeychik, Gleb Gritsay, Denis Baranov)
You can listen to the recordings of these and all other lectures by our security experts at www.ptsecurity.ru/lab/webinars
where you can also sign up for new webinars: for example, on July 10 at 14:00 Dmitry Gutsko will talk about the security of SAP business modules .