AI & BigData Lab Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Conference
The GeeksLab project invites everyone to Odessa on March 5 at the AI & BigData Lab conference , which will be dedicated to one of the most popular and discussed IT topics - big data and artificial intelligence.
The conference will be held in two streams, in the framework of which the developers will discuss technical issues of implementation and application in real projects of various algorithms, tools and new technologies for working with big data and artificial intelligence. Implemented projects will be presented, their functionality will be described, as well as how they work inside.
Among the already confirmed reports, the following can be noted:
- Natural Language Processing in practice (Vsevolod Demkin, Grammarly).
- Data Mining and Information Retrieval: Problems, Algorithms, Solutions (Alexander Krakovetsky, DevRain Solutions).
- DeepLearning: complex data analysis in simple words (Sergey Shelpuk, SoftServe).
- Parallelization methods and efficient computing in the R language (Vladislav Kolbasin, Aginity).
- Modeling by structural equations (Structural Equation Modeling) in the R environment (Alexey Gayevsky).
Two two-hour workshops will be held:
- Nikolai Pavlov on the recognition of human movement using R
- Igor Chubin on MapReduce, processing big data in the cloud using a no-SQL database and Hadoop platform.
Venue: HUB Odessa (1a Grecheskaya St.).
Time: from 9:00 to 18:30.
Cost of participation: 250 UAH., Upon registration until February 22 - 200 UAH. For Habra participants, a 10% discount promo code: habrahabr.
To register, as well as to learn all the details about the reports and the event, please visit geekslab.co/events/bigdatalab
Gold sponsor: Microsoft.
We invite partners and sponsors for cooperation.
For more information, contact: