$ 100,000 prize pool competition
Unity and Microsoft are inviting developers to participate in a competition to create applications for the Windows Store and Windows Phone Marketplace using Unity3d. The competition ends on September 30th. Registration for the competition is done at unity3d.com/contest/windows/new
- Competitors must create an original application using Unity 4 using the Windows Store Pro add-on or the free version of Unity 4.
- Limit on 10 (ten) applications from one developer
- Any existing applications that were created using Unity can be considered in the competition.
- Unity and Microsoft may reject the application for applications that do not meet the conditions of the competition .
- You must use Windows 8 on your computer.
- Applications for the competition for each application must be sent no later than 11:59 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), September 30, 2013.