Have you often used the opportunity to upgrade your laptop?
Survey based on the post " Chromebook Pixel: easy to disassemble, upgrade impossible ." It became interesting - how many, in principle, take the opportunity to upgrade their own laptop? It also applies to netbooks.
Only registered users can participate in the survey. Please come in.
Did you often take the opportunity to upgrade your own laptop?
- 37.4% Never 2880
- 23.2% Only once 1790
- 7% Less than half used laptops 543
- 7.6% On half used laptops 591
- 24.6% More than half of used 1894 laptops
What exactly did you upgrade?
- 90.8% RAM 5143
- 67% Hard Drive / SSD 3793
- 1.8% Video Card 106
- 6.3% Processor 358
- 7.3% Something else (I will clarify in the comments) 418