Logic - the most interesting news of the gaming and IT industry №15
Another seven days passed. The past week was remembered to us by so many. But, perhaps, nothing was remembered so much as the presentation of the PlayStation, which showed everything that could be expected, except for the game console itself, of course. But let's not rush and talk about everything in order in the new, fifteenth, issue of Logic.
Game Industry News
- Blizzard announced that the BlizzCon festival will be held November 8-9.
- The developers of the Evolution Studios games promised that it would be possible to use Android devices in the role of “second screen” in the Drive Club car simulator.
- From the presentation of Frostbite 2 from DICE, we can make a list of games that Electronic Arts will make on the Frostbite 2 engine. We invite you to familiarize yourself with them .
- Sucker Punch Studio threw the first details of their new inFamous: Second Son project, which they showed at the last PlayStation Meeting 2013, into the network .
- The French studio Arkedo Studio, which created the arcades Nervous Brickdown and Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, closed .
- bitComposer Entertainment are ready to release the aviation arcade Arc Conflicts: Vietnam in the third quarter of this year.
- The UK indie studio Just Add Water, which is known to us for working on the resuscitation of the Oddworld series, announced that it is preparing a new project for the PlayStation 4.
- Adventure fees Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey on the Kickstarter website exceeded one million dollars.
- 2K Games and the administration of the Steam digital distribution service are preparing gifts for those users who pre-order BioShock Infinite in the Steam service, respectively.
- Hideo Kojima, head of Kojima Productions, has confirmed that he is interested in doing new Metal Gear spin-offs.
The most interesting thing about the PlayStation
- So the PlayStation Meeting 2013 conference ended , we have a lot to tell you, but everything has its time.
- The Times, citing Sony's internal documents, says the PlayStation 4 console will cost £ 300 in the UK.
- Hiroshi Kawano, president of Sony Computer Entertainment Japan, said that he had not yet seen the final version of the PlayStation 4 console.
- It is believed that the new console will go on sale in November this year. Two versions of the console can be found on the market. The issue price is 429 and 529 dollars.
- 149 studios , ranging from indie developers to Konami and Electronic Arts, will make games for the PlayStation 4.
- The Wall Street Journal website has reported that owners of the PlayStation 4 console will be able to play in multiplayer with users of smartphones and other portable devices.
The most interesting thing about the Xbox
- Next week, a sharp sale will begin on the Xbox Live service - from February 26 to March 4, you can buy a lot of great games with a 75% -85% discount.
- Wii U is already on sale, PlayStation 4 has been announced. Now everyone is following Microsoft, the last company from the Big Three, which is to show the new generation console to the general public .
- Resource Computer and Video Games announced that the guys from Redmond are planning a presentation in April, two months before E3.
- Just one photo that will tell us about the possible name of the new generation of Xbox game consoles.
The most interesting of the blogs
- Buy Elephant - a selection of discounts on the most interesting games for PS3, PS Vita, Steam, Xbox 360, iOS and Android.
- Dead Space 3 through the eyes of a sci-fi lover.
- A selection of comics translated by us.
- An interesting story about the comics Hard Boiled .
- Review of Persona 4: The Golden .
On our site you can find news, articles, videos and podcasts on the gaming and IT topics! If you want to quickly receive all the information about content updates on our resource, be sure to join us on VKontakte and Twitter , and do not subscribe to our YouTube channel !