Live incubator (under the lens of the ip-camera). And also, as we did it ...
For more than 2 weeks now (the bookmark was made on September 14), five chicken eggs lay in our homemade incubator. These eggs have names. Their hatching (
An IP camera is looking at the incubator , the broadcast of which can be watched on the site hi-testing.ru You
can follow all the news about what is happening in the incubator on Vkontakte or Facebook . And according to the results of the experiment, a video will be posted on the channel on youtube. Those who wish to sign up!
Over the entire incubation period, the temperature inside the incubator should vary. At the beginning of the laying, the temperature should be 38.2 C. After 4-5 days, the temperature must be reduced to 37.5 C. On day 19, the temperature should be 37.1-37.2 C. The
humidity of the air regulates the heat transfer of the egg. On the advice of an expert, Eugene Bazarkin, we placed two containers of water inside the incubator.
The eggs laid in the incubator need to be turned 180 degrees so that they evenly warm up, and the fetus develops normally. The number of coups is 5-10 times a day.
It took us 3 days to make this incubator. During this time, we made the box itself with thermal insulation, placed a mechanism for turning eggs, connected a lamp for heating the air, and connected everything to the controller.
When the incubator itself was ready, we connected the entire electrician to the controller and introduced a program that would fulfill the incubation conditions (maintaining the set temperatures and flipping the eggs 8 times a day).
And here is a video of how to assemble the main body:
The embryo begins its development with a bunch of capillaries on the yolk, which grow in protein. With their help, the embryo breathes. For two weeks, the egg is completely penetrated by the vessels.
How the embryo breathes and feeds inside the egg at different stages of development:
- 30-36 hours . The embryo feeds and breathes due to organic substances dissolved inside the egg;
- 2-6 days . Gradually, the embryo dissolves a network of blood capillaries inside the egg. Through them, he receives food and oxygen from the yolk sac.
- 6-10 day . The embryo feeds through the yolk sac, and through it the special embryonic organ - allantois receives oxygen.
- 10-16 days . The embryo breathes through allantois, feeds through allantois and the yolk sac.
- 16-19 days . The future chick receives oxygen through allantois and already feeds only from the yolk sac
- 20-21 day . A couple of days before hatching, the chick already breathes air from the air chamber of the egg and feeds from the yolk sac
Who will be the first? You can vote for the participant you like :)