Peter - Insider Dev Tour: Insider Conference for Developers from Microsoft
The morning keynote with demos and coding will tell you about the latest technologies for developers brought straight from Redmond. We’ll show you the best from the Microsoft Build conference for Microsoft 365 developers. We’ll also cover Windows, Graph, Office, AI, and more. You can register here
. Well, under the cut details!
- 9: 00-10: 00 (1 hour) - Registration
- 10: 00-11: 00 (1 hour) - Keynote. The best from Microsoft Build, condensed into a demo-filled and fun hour for developers.
- 11: 00-11: 30 (30 minutes) - Morning break
- 11: 30-11: 55 (25 minutes) - Introduction to Microsoft Graph Services
- 12: 00-12: 25 (25 minutes) - .NET Core IoT: Build Applications Accessing Hardware like Raspberry Pi
- 12: 30-12: 55 (25 minutes) - Create powerful user interfaces using the latest Windows APIs and open source libraries
- 13: 00-14: 00 (1 hour) - lunch
- 14: 00-14: 30 (30 minutes) - Afternoon contests and prizes
- 14: 30-14: 55 (25 minutes) - Mixed reality or how to touch your image
- 15: 00-15: 25 (25 minutes) - Using machine learning features in Windows
- 15: 30-15: 55 (25 minutes) - The Future Has Come: ASP.NET Core 3.0
- 16: 00-16: 30 (30 minutes) - Afternoon break
- 16: 30-16: 55 (25 minutes) - Development with the new Edge browser
- 17: 00-17: 25 (25 minutes) - Personal web skills and Microsoft Graph for creating applications for Microsoft Teams
- 17: 30-17: 55 (25 minutes) - Connection of desktop applications with Microsoft Graph
Dynamics 365 Consultant, Localization Expert, Certified Auditor, Microsoft MVP in Business Applications. Strategist and partner for Dynamics 365 and Azure at Awara IT.
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Windows Development, Game Development, and VR / AR / MR Development; Game producer; Business Development Manager at Buka Entertainment; Technical Evangelist; the developer. Former Microsoft Partner Program Leader in Game Development and International Relations. With extensive experience in the gaming industry, Alexander has experience in publishing, producing, distributing projects of various publishers such as Ubisoft, Valve, Square Enix, Activision, Deep Silver and others.
Entrepreneur, founder and technical director of the HR platform Pryaniky.com. He has been developing information systems for over 15 years. Technical manager of the first Russian innovation center Microsoft at the Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (State University). For 11 years has the status of Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (Microsoft MVP).
Dmitry is a Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC / AI specialist with over 15 years of experience. In 2018, he founded AirApps. The main activity of the company is the expansion of Dynamics 365 Business Central with modern applications that support AI, and helping other partners to transfer their IP to the cloud. His passion is to generate new ideas and bring them to life. May 18 received the status of MVP.
Laurent Ellerbach is Principal Software Engineer Manager managing a team of developers. His team is in charge of working with the largest banks in the world to do co-engineering projects using the Microsoft Cloud Azure technologies. Laurent has a long experience in the Internet of Things. In his career He was in charge to engage technical audiences like professional developers, technical students through events and online as well as coding directly with them. Laurent has both an engineering degree and a marketing degree which he practices in his job and hobbies. Being a student he joined Microsoft whereas is still working for 22 years.
Michael’s team creates cross-platform mobile apps using Xamarin and Unity. He spends most of his time watching how new emerging technologies, changing thinking, and new working methods can help organizations run software faster in production. He has extensive experience in integrating augmented reality systems to solve business problems.
.NET developer. Loves UWP and UI / UX design. Former Microsoft Student Patner Windows Phone Community Leader. IT and sci-fi geek. Writes code in C #, XAML, JS, HTML and some other languages.
Head of NAV Awara IT Practice. He has over 10 years of professional experience in the field of automation using NAV. It specializes in advising users and setting up business processes with the maximum use of standard NAV functions. Since 2018 - Microsoft MVP in the field of business solutions.
Congress Center PetroCongress, ul. Lodeynopolskaya, 5, St. Petersburg