PHP Digest No. 128 (March 25 - April 8, 2018)
Fresh selection with links to news and materials. In the release: PhpStorm 2018.1 and other releases, a critical vulnerability in Drupal, video recordings of reports, a portion of useful tools, and much more. Enjoy reading!
News and Releases
- PhpStorm 2018.1 - Under the hood: converting peremptory code into functional, creating a class from a test, custom unchecked exceptions, coverage support for Codeception, partial Git commits, and other improvements.
- PHP 7.2.4
- PHP 7.1.16
- PHP 7.0.29
- PHP 5.6.35
- PHP-FIG News for February and March
- Backend United # 1. The vinaigrette. Announcement
On June 10, the 6th consecutive year in Kiev, a large-scale PHP-conference PHP fwdays will be held . Among the first speakers: Derick Rethans (MongoDB), Marcel Pociot (Laravel), Tobias Nyholm (Symfony).
Especially for readers of the PHP Digest, the fwdays4PHP-digest promotional code is available with a 15% discount.
- Key Promoter X - Plugin for PhpStorm, which helps to remember hot keys and increase productivity.
- lodash-php / lodash-php - A set of auxiliary functions in PHP based on Lodash JS. Sent denisyukphp .
- dunglas / panthere - A testing tool that allows you to scrap sites, take screenshots, run JS using Chrome under the hood.
- Insolita / unused-scanner - Search for unused composer dependencies.
- PHPDocker.io - PHP environment config generator for Docker.
- algb12 / GraphDS - Lightweight data structures and graph algorithms.
- paratestphp / paratest - Run PHPUnit tests in parallel.
- json-api-php / json-api - Implementation of the JSON API specification on PHP 7 immutable objects.
- phpsci / phpsci - Library and extension for ultrafast computing.
- prolic / fpp - Generator of immutable data types.
- A selection of tools for analyzing the quality of PHP code.
- mdiyakov / DoctrineSolrBundle - The bundle for working with Solr at the Doctrine entity level. Habrapost in support. Sent KoloBango .
- Symfony 4 Certification Available
- 4 Ways to Speed Up Symfony Development with PackageBuilder
- Symfony Week # 587 (March 26 - April 1, 2018)
- Symfony Week # 588 (April 2-8, 2018)
- Laravel 5.6.15, 5.5.40 - Security bug fixes.
- Q & A with Taylor Otwell
- Creating an RSS feed in Laravel
- Using Laravel with Socket.IO
- reactphp / event-loop v0.5.0 - Major update of the central component of the ecosystem. Significantly cleaned API and improved documentation.
- ReactPHP Basics: Event Loop And Timers
- ReactPHP Basics: Streams
- swoole / swoole-src - Powerful and fast asynchronous extension engine. In version 2, coroutines and channels a la Golang are available.
- Critical Vulnerability in Drupal 6, 7, 8 (SA-CORE-2018-002) - The error allows you to execute arbitrary code remotely and is operated quite easily. An FAQ and a guide are available on what to do if your site is a victim.
- WordPress 4.9.5 Security and Maintenance Release
- WordPress Month: March 2018
- Magento Tech Digest # 9: March 26 - April 1, 2018
- Magento Tech Digest # 10: April 1 - 9, 2018
- PHPStorm Tricks
- Unpacking binary data in PHP using GIF as an example
- PCntl Signal Management in PHP - Submitted by berezuev .
- Matthias Noback About Ideal Architecture: Part 2 - Layers , Part 3 - Ports and Adapters
- Code Conventions: how do we maintain the fast pace of developing a PHP project - roistat / php-code-conventions
- The book "Security in PHP" (part 2). Code injection attacks
- Today anyone can become ZCPE
- PHP ACL Trying to make code safer
- PHP 5.x - the old (here) place
- Problems with the cache and how to solve them
- Modern PHP without frameworks
Audio and video
- PHP UK Conference 2017
- Development in PhpStorm - not a single code: Kirill Smelov (Part 1) , Olga Strizhenko (Part 2) - Submitted by artspb .
- Five Minute PHP - Issue No. 30 : My Path to DevOps through Otus Courses
Thanks for attention!
If you notice a mistake or inaccuracy - please inform me in PM .
Questions and suggestions write to mail or twitter .
Search links for all digests
← Previous release: PHP Digest No. 127