Conference ThinkJava # 8 in Kharkov
We are not going to talk about the uniqueness of our event, since we are going to present reports, and not unicorns. We will not entice you in the style of certificates and promotional codes. We don’t drink a funny site and order a coffee maker at Kopi Lyuvak. We are too busy preparing for the eighth “Java”, rehearsing reports, ensuring that they do not have water, but only a maximum of information on the case and solely on the basis of real projects. So, if you are interested in knowledge, 2 speakers will share on ThinkJava # 8 :).
Dmitry Velikikh, "Structural Logging in Java"
- let's talk about what approaches to logging exist, consider the advantages and possibilities of structural logging;
- Consider tools that allow you to efficiently receive, store, process, analyze and visualize logs;
- We will share real experience in implementing the approach with structural logging in an enterprise application.
Vyacheslav Tarasenko, "Implementing the ETL process in Java"
- let's talk about what the ETL process is, what stages it consists of and what is used for;
- compare the pros and cons of existing ETL solutions;
- We will talk about some of the features of our implementation and how we went into production with it.
Will be held November 9,
Start : 19:00
Location : Kharkov, ul. Blagoveshchenskaya, 1, Fabrika.space, a large hall on the 3rd floor
Cost : free
But at the end of the announcement everyone usually gives a link to buy tickets. But after all, we have already been 4 years and as many as 8 events we invite javistes for free, so we don’t break the tradition and give a link to the registration - we must understand how many you will be and how much coffee to order :).
See you later!