Return on Investment in Full-Time MBA in Europe
QS is known in the market as a leading organization ranking the best higher education institutions of world significance in terms of their achievements in the field of education and science. Recently, we came across one very interesting study - " Return on Investment in a Full-Time MBA in Europe ." We assume that the results will be interesting to everyone who is interested in the topic of education abroad.
Return on Investment QS
London, January 23: As a result of the economic instability that has been characteristic of the European economy in recent years, there is a growing desire among potential MBA students to assess the expected return on investment in business school education and have a clear idea of the employment of students from different business schools.
The first QS report on return on investment in the European Full-Time MBA program in 2015, which was published on January 23 at www.TopMBA.com , shows that 46 of the leading European full-time MBA programs considered in the study are characterized by a very high return on investment .
• For employers, a full-time MBA program is more valuable than other qualifications. The average salary of a graduate of the European MBA program is $ 91,586, compared with $ 45,500 for graduates of master's programs . The average MBA salary for graduates in the financial and banking sectors is $ 95,050, compared with a salary of $ 53,127 for a master's program graduate. The average salary for MBA graduates in consulting is $ 88,250, compared to $ 47,228 for graduate graduates.
Julie Coffman, chairman of Bain & Company’s World Women's Leadership, says, “ We're going to hire over 400 MBA graduates this year. We need to hire talent to support our growth .”
• Europe, with a predominant number of one-year programs and high salaries, boasts the highest return on investment in MBAs in 10 years. The average rate of European programs in 10 years is $ 0.67 million. Twenty years after the end, the average return on investment of a graduate of a European MBA program is $ 2.9 million.
• The stable position of Full –Time MBA in Europe is supported by the fact that an average of 85% graduates are employed within three months of graduation, and most international graduates meet visa requirements and may remain employed in the region.
• Altogether, 20 business schools in Europe showed a graduate investment return of $ 3 million or more in 20 years, including: IE, IESE, ESADE and ESIC in Spain; INSEAD, HEC Paris and EDHEC in France; IMD and St. Gallen in Switzerland; Cambridge, Cranfield, Imperial, London Business School, Oxford and Warwick in the UK; Copenhagen Business School in Denmark; Mannheim and WHU in Germany; SDA Bocconi in Italy, and RSM in the Netherlands.
• MBA graduates in Europe, on average, can pay back their investment in a business school in just 30 months. In some European schools, graduates pay back their investments in 20 months or less: ESIC (15), Bath (16), Edinburgh (17), Strathclyde (17), Mannheim (19), Durham (20 months).
• Salary growth after MBA in Europe averages 85%, increasing from $ 50,226 to $ 91,586 after graduation.
• For graduates of 12 European business schools, salaries increase by more than 90%. The highest scores for Vlerick (155%), St. Gallen (150%), University of Edinburgh (146%), ESMT (145%), European University (138%), HHL Leipzig (127%), MIB (114%), HEC Paris (112%), Durham (111 %), Bath (110%), EMLYON (110%) and London Business School (107%).
Nunzio Kvakvarelli, co-author of the QS report on the return on investment in the European Full-Time MBA program in 2015 says: "This is the first report prepared by QS experts to give MBA applicants clarity about the expected return on investment, which is most likely to be achieved through a full-time MBA program at a recognized European business school. Further, QS will take into account the number of entrepreneurs and business leaders from each business school whose training is their fundamental value . ”We
remind you that you must pass the GMAT / GRE, IELTS / TOEFL tests to apply for full-time MBA programs. We recommend that you read the articles in our blog on test preparation.
The author - Vyacheslav Davidenko, founder of MBA Consult