DropBox hands out students / teachers again 2
Dropbox University Cup is another promotion with a distribution of up to 25 GB for 2 years (until January 1, 2018).
The promotion ends on December 14, 2015.
How to register for the University Cup?
1. Open the homepage of the University Cup .
2. Log in to your Dropbox account (if you haven’t done so already).
3. Confirm the email address that you have registered with a college, university or other educational institution (this should be exactly your address located on the domain of your university).
4. Check your email, confirm the address and complete the registration.
- If you see a blank page, disable the ad blocker.
- Dropbox Business Accounts Cannot Participate in University Cup
For registration / verification of the email you get 3GB of space.
When registering a large number of participants from your educational institution, these participants receive an additional place (up to 22GB). For each approved educational institution, 3 points are set, at which space is added to the store. The first threshold is 5GB, the second is 7GB, and the third is 10GB.
You can get a place by completing the following tasks (this way you will earn points for your entire university):
- Install Dropbox on your computer and log in to your account - 20
- Install Dropbox mobile app and log in to your account - 5
- Create a new shared folder - 10
- Create Access Link - 5
- Create file request - 5
- Invite a friend (this friend must accept the invitation) during the first week of your participation in the cup - 3 (per invitation)
- Invite a friend (this friend must accept the invitation) after the first week of your participation in the cup - 1 (per invitation)
The received bonus place can be checked at www.dropbox.com/account/bonus . Additional space will appear in your account an hour after your university reaches the threshold points.
The page of the
seems to be the minimum “passing" score for a university to get the initial 3 GB - 458 points. thanks hiwent