Author: R. Nixon
Book Translation: N.R. Vilchinsky
In this guide, each technology is considered separately and shows how to combine them into a single whole, gives an idea of the most modern concepts of web programming. With the help of detailed examples and control questions given in each chapter, you can consolidate the material studied in practice.
This guide will help you:
- master the basics of PHP and object-oriented programming;
- thoroughly learn MySQL, starting with the database structure and ending with the compilation of complex queries;
- Create web pages that use PHP and MySQL to combine forms and other HTML elements.
- Learn CSS to style stylish web pages.
- Make Ajax calls and turn your website into a highly dynamic information environment;
- upload files to the website and work with them, check the data entered by the user, ensure the security of their applications;
- with the help of practical examples, learn to combine web technologies into a single whole;
Table of contents
Book on piter.com