Geoportal "Voice of the people"
Description of the problem
Recently, a lot of interesting online services have appeared to
How to make municipal and district authorities guaranteed to respond to citizens in electronic form?
And how, in this case, to offer citizens a normal mechanism for participation in the life of the district / municipality?
We, in TsKU-1, proposed a solution for "crossing the hedgehog with snake."
The idea of the system is to enable citizens to report problems in the field of housing and communal services, transport, law and order, etc., with reference to the place of the problem, without having to fill in tons of papers and look for addresses and phone numbers of controlling organizations.
We saw the idea of a front-end for citizens in Tatarstan at the People’s Control system . And they made their own "Voice of the People . "
(We are scared to upload a direct link to Habr, so the domain is wrapped via CloudFlare’s CDN, but if CloudFlare is "stupid" , then the direct link is odinnarod.ru).
For our area, unlike the Kazan project, OpenStreetMap maps turned out to be more successful than Yandex or Google. But if the project started now, then we would have thought about using 2GIS.
What to do with the backend? After studying the principles of work in the district administration, it became clear that without a really working electronic document management system (EDMS) in the administration itself, the introduction of any electronic methods of interaction between citizens and officials is simply impossible. Will not work. Accordingly, the project immediately reached a new level.
We decided to make a frontend for citizens and introduce an EDMS in the administration at the same time. For reasons beyond our control, the duration of the active phase of the entire project was limited to 6 months.
How to introduce EDMS in the administration of the whole district (250+ jobs) in 6 months? Actually, this is the topic of a separate, large article. After a brief search on the EDMS market, we chose the Motive system , which has the key properties for our case:
- The EDMS has grown out of the system of control over the execution of instructions, and it is extremely successfully “falling” on the structure of the administration
- Web interface, no need to configure / support endpoints
- Simple and intuitive LAMP architecture with all the ensuing optimization / security / extension features
Scheme of work
The scheme of the system is quite simple:
- The user registers and creates an appeal on the "Voice of the People"
- The appeal is being moderated with us. All calls containing explicit spam / taboo vocabulary, etc. are rejected.
- According to the schedule, every 10 minutes, data is synchronized between the servers of the Voice of the People and the EDMS. This was done deliberately so that in case of any problems on the frontend, do not put EDS
- The appeal from the "Voice of the People" automatically generates a document flow inside the EDMS with the assignment of tasks, deadlines, responsible
- The status of the document in the EDMS is displayed in the "Voice of the People"
It is still difficult to evaluate the result of this project, as we only release the project in open swimming. But now it’s clear that we:
- Set a precedent at district / municipality level
- Could overcome the inertia of officials thinking
- They gave the instrument to citizens and authorities
I'd like to hope that the Habraeffect will stimulate citizens and officials to constructive interaction.
TsKU-1 - The First Municipal Space Services Center, with such a big name, in 2010, a unit was created at the Odintsovo Humanitarian Institute with the support of Roscosmos to implement various systems based on GLONASS in real life. For 2 years, much has changed, but not the name, although we are still working with GLONASS. Now we actually act as an IT consultant / outsourcer / integrator at the municipality / district level.
Special thanks to the TeamLab cloud service for the gratis platform for group work and project management, without which we could hardly have managed to “cross the hedgehog”.
Only registered users can participate in the survey. Please come in.
Continue to write about municipal projects?
- 89.9% yes 223
- 10% no 25