IBM Watson Build - try your hand at a developer contest
Applications for participation in IBM WatsonBuild, an international competition for creating applications and services based on IBM Watson, continue.
Partners are invited to participate cognitive solutions using APIs Watson (requires the use of at least one service IBM Watson). All developments are conducted in the IBM Cloud environment.
Stages of the competition
Participation in the competition consists of three stages:
- Plan (May 21 - July 17, 2018) - at this stage, participants submit a business plan for an application or service in an IBM-approved form (including in Russian). The application must be submitted online before 10:00 on July 17, 2018 Moscow time.
- Realization (August 6 - November 6, 2018) - the participants selected by the jury according to the results of the first stage are allowed to the second stage. At this stage, the participant must develop a prototype solution using IBM services. To implement the prototype, the participant is provided with $ 7,000 technology credits for the use of services, IBM technical support, service use code templates, learning resources and other benefits. The deadline for the development of the prototype: November 6, 2018. Participants will receive information on the criteria for evaluating decisions. Solutions can be developed in Russian. Evaluation of the work of the second stage will be completed in November 2018.
- Demonstration (February 2019) - According to the results of the second stage, the Watson Build Region Champion will be determined in each region. In addition, participants will be given the opportunity to participate in the Watson Build exhibition at the PartnerWorld 2019 Conference. This is an opportunity to demonstrate their decision and gain fame among industry experts, leading experts, press representatives, analysts, IBM employees and other business partners.
What you need to become a participant in the competition?
- read the terms in Russian
- register with the IBM Cloud
- Join webinars to get answers to organizational and technical questions.
- Apply before July 17th by reference.
Create your own innovative AI-based solution in the IBM Cloud using free cloud resources, training materials and support from IBM experts!