IS01 - Sharp Smartbook
But this is topic number 100100, I congratulate you, Habr!
The Japanese company KDDI together with Sharp plans to launch a device in the domestic market, the class of which is a smartbook. It will occupy a niche between smartphones and netbooks. It is known that the smartbook will be released under Android.
According to preliminary data, the device will receive:
- 5-inch touch screen with a resolution of 960 x 480 pixels
- 3 GB of internal memory + microSD slot
- 1 GHz Snapdragon processor
- QWERTY keyboard
- Trackball for easy menu navigation
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth,
- Five megapixel camera, video camera
- CDMA support
Dimensions Sharp IS01 are 83 × 149 × 17.9 mm, weight - 227 grams.
It will be delivered in black and blue options. Little is known about the price, but they say that it will not bite.