IronPython 2.7 Alpha Released
Following the IronRuby update , the implementation of the Python language for .NET , IronPython , was also updated . The new version of IronPython 2.7 Alpha adds preliminary support for CPython 2.7 and other changes are made:
- added integration with Visual Studio ( IronPython Tools for Visual Studio suite );
- extended CPython 2.7 documentation with useful information related to IronPython;
- added modules mmap and signal ;
- A number of performance improvements and bug fixes have been made.
- License changed from MSPL to Apache License, Version 2.0 ;
- The new version requires .NET 4.0 and Silverlight 4.0 .
Visit the official website of the project at http://www.ironpython.net/ .