Reduce dimensions without compromise: ATI Radeon HD5850 and 300-watt power supply
If anyone didn’t see, a rather curious system was put together in FCLab:
- SilverStone Sugo SG06B housing with 300 Watt power supply
- Zotac 9300- ITX WiFi motherboard
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 Processor
- Cooler Scythe Big Shuriken
- Memory Kingston KVR800D2N6 / 2G two pieces
- Winchester WD WD6400BEVT
- Sapphire Radeon HD5850 Graphics
- DVD drive TSST SN-S083A
It is very quiet. Core temperature under load: 60–54–57–57 ° C. Collected in half an hour without any difficulty.
Not such a small box, but the free space is fully utilized.