VLC 1.0.0 is out!
Finally, a version of the free and cross-platform multimedia client videolan with a major digit has been released!
What awaits us in the new vlc version:
- Regardless of the system, support for most types of video
- Live multimedia recording
- Instant pauses and frame-by-frame viewing
- Fine speed control
- New HD codecs (AES3, Dolby Digital Plus, TrueHD, Blu-Ray Linear PCM, Real Video 3.0 and 4.0, ...)
- New formats (Raw Dirac, M2TS, ...) and a significant improvement in many formats ...
- Scaling video in full screen mode
- RTSP Trickplay (I don’t know how to translate correctly)
- Customizable toolbars
- Tighter integration with Gtk
- New interface
Download: www.videolan.org/vlc/index2. html
UPD: ported to open source