Microsoft vs General Motors
This joke made me laugh :)
Microsoft & GM
They say that at the last COMDEX computer exhibition, Bill Gates said that if General Motors had developed like Microsoft, we would all have been driving cars for $ 25 and fuel consumption of 0.005 liters per 100 km.
A day later, a GM spokesman said in response that if GM repeated the trends of Microsoft, then:
1. Absolutely for no reason, the average car would have crashed 2 times a day.
2. Every time the markings on the road would change, you would have to buy a new car.
3. Sometimes the car would just stop in the middle of the highway. To go further, it would be necessary to push the car to the side of the road, close all WINDOWS, turn off the engine, open all WINDOWS and only then go.
4. Performing a difficult maneuver, the machine may stall and no longer start. Then you will have to reinstall the engine.
5. Mack would make a car that uses the energy of the sun,
It would be five times faster than a car from Microsoft, twice as easy to drive - but could drive only 5% of the roads.
6. Sensors of engine temperature, battery charging, oil pressure would be replaced by one - the only one: "This Machine has carried out an illegal operation and will now stall."
7. Before the airbags deploy, the message: Are you sure?
8. Sometimes the car will close the door to the lock and you will not be able to get inside. Then you need to simultaneously press the door handle, insert the key and press the radio antenna - the system will unlock.
9. Each time you buy a new car, you will have to learn to drive again - the control of each new car will be completely different from the old one.
10. To stop the engine, press the "START" button.
They say Gates was offended ...