We invite speakers to the summer DIY-meeting on June 16, 2019
Hello! June 16, in our Moscow office will be the next DIY-mitap! The last event took place already in distant February, it is time to get your inventions out of the garage, shake off the dust from them and tell everyone!
We invite you to join as speakers at the DIY-meeting. In order to declare your topic, you must fill out the form . Further, by means of a general vote, we will identify our speakers, and the rest of the reports will be available next time.
We are waiting for your applications until May 27. After that, we will open the vote for the most interesting reports, and we will announce the results on June 3, so that the speakers have time to prepare. And for everyone who wants to come and listen, we’ll open the general registration.
Videos from the February meeting:
- "Jetpack" , Alexey Statsenko
- Internet radio. From DIY for mom to 100 pcs per month for 2 years , Mikhail Rusetskiy
- How to create your own CNC machine: just about the difficult , Yuri Lilekov
- 3D printing. Where to start this journey to infinity , Vladimir Yaroslavsky
- Brushless motors , Mikhail Zenin
- Vibromatrix - a tactile sensing device , Mikhail Shevnin
- Electric transport - we go to work in summer and winter , Sergey Averin
- Smart Mirror , Vladislav Zaitsev
Watch more recordings of speeches on the YouTube channel . The community also has a channel in the Telegram , there are published news and announcements in the field of DIY, join us!
On all issues related to the mitap, you can safely write to me or Sergey Egorov !