Metalworking 2019: advanced 3D solutions for enterprises
Metalworking 2018: at the iQB Technologies booth from
May 27 to May 31 in the Moscow Expocentre Fairgrounds will be held Metalworking 2019 , the largest specialized exhibition of modern technologies and equipment for the metalworking industry in Russia.
At the exhibition, iQB Technologies will present unique 3D solutions at its booth in Pavilion 5.1, and will also hold a practical conference with a demonstration of 3D scanning and modeling. Our stand will be in the section “Additive Technologies. 3D Industrial Printing ”, which was first organized in 2018. At the upcoming exhibition, this platform will become even larger, and the program of events will be even more saturated, which indicates the growing role of 3D-technologies in Russia.
You can visit the exhibition for free by registering on the site “Metalworking 2019” . All details about our participation in the event are on a special page .
iQB Technologies has been exhibiting for the third year in a row. Read our blog about our exposition and conference in 2018.
3D solutions at iQB Technologies booth
Quality control of products in production using a 3D scanner
- Inbound Quality Control of Supplier Products
- Automation of measurements in the conveyor production
- Tooling control
- Measurement of wear of parts during operation
- Reduce quality control time
- Decrease in the percentage of rejects at work
Reverse engineering products using 3D scanning and modeling
- Reconstruction or modernization of parts and their elements in the absence of design documentation (including worn or outdated)
- Creation of digital archives of products, equipment and workshops
- Development and restoration of executive and technical documentation
Topological optimization and 3D metal printing
- Creation of geometrically complex structures , including all-metal
- Production of functional parts and technical prototypes for testing the design of products
- Production of mold-forming elements of molds for molding thermoplastics and light materials
Prototyping and creating burnable models
- Functional prototyping
- Ergonomic product testing
- Creation of master models for casting , including for burnable models
- Production Optimization
- Accelerating the process of new product launches
IQB Conference at the Metalworking 2018 Exhibition: Nikita Kudryashov, Product Manager for 3D,
IQB Technologies Conference
IQB Technologies invites you to participate in the practical conference “How 3D technologies help optimize production. Solutions. Benefits. Experience ”at the“ Metalworking 2019 ”exhibition.
- Date and time: May 29, 2019, 11:00 - 14:00
- Expocentre Fairgrounds, Pavilion 5, Hall 2, Conference Zone
We will present advanced solutions from leading manufacturers and tell about the experience of their implementation in Russia and the world. You will learn how to optimize production using 3D metal printing, additive casting technologies, as well as 3D scanners and software for solving quality control and reverse engineering tasks. The program will include a demonstration of the 3D scanner and a presentation of the success story directly by our customer.
We invite heads of enterprises and divisions, business owners, engineers, technologists, designers, designers, metrologists and other specialists in industries such as engineering , automotive and aerospace , instrument making, shipbuilding .
Speakers - leading technical experts of iQB Technologies, as well as invited guests - a specialist at SLM Solutions, the world's largest manufacturer of 3D equipment for metal additive manufacturing, and a representative of a Russian manufacturing company that uses 3D technology.
This event is a unique opportunity to see how the latest achievements of 3D technologies are applied in practice, and discuss with experts the possibilities of their implementation in your enterprise. Last year's iQB conference, which gathered more than 120 listeners, testifies to the increased interest in this topic.
Check out the conference program .
See you at the exhibition!