Insiders of mobile Windows 10 - a new build awaits you
A month and three days after the release of the previous build, Microsoft introduced to insiders a new build - 10512.
Last night, Gabe Aul tweeted about the availability of a new update for Windows 10 mobile insiders.
First about bugs:
- Mobile access point does not work in the new build. The connected device cannot receive a valid IP address from the phone.
- The Cinema & TV application does not work in this assembly.
- Two-factor authentication of Microsoft Account via phone number does not work in this assembly. This does not affect authorization via an additional email. It is advisable to add an email for authorization if you want to upgrade to a new assembly.
- Some devices can be updated for a long time at the stage of migration settings, you need to give the phone extra time
- Applications that use background audio playback, such as Groove, Podcasts, Pandora, etc., may crash on launch after receiving an update from the Windows Store. To fix it, just restart the device.
- Some smartphones with a large number of tiles on the initial screen may get stuck at the stage of the "Loading ..." screen. You must reset or roll back to Windows Phone 8.1 using the Windows Phone Recovery Tool
- Some applications may not update through the Windows Store, showing error 0x80073cf9. To fix the error, you must reinstall the application.
And now about the pleasant:
- General increase in stability and system performance.
- Ability to install images from the Photos application on the lock screen and background image.
- Fixed the problem of non-working applications installed on the microSD-card.
- Improving the input of Latvian and Chinese languages.
- Fixed a bug with the lack of notifications of incoming text messages.
- Improving the notification performance of the Data Sense application.
- Improving the work of the tiles of the "Children's Corner".
- The word matching algorithm has been fixed, now the keyboard will offer less names from the address book.
- Fixed starting the camera from the locked state of the smartphone.
- Fixed a problem with disabling the touchscreen after the end of a phone call.
- Fixed a problem with overlapping text with a folder with tiles.
Learn more about updating the Microsoft blog .
PS: There are no new devices in the list that support upgrading to insider Windows 10 Mobile. Visually, the smoothness of work has improved - the build really draws on stable. It is depressing that old bugs do not correct (the keyboard did not work in landscape mode), and a non-working hot spot does not add joy.