6 games in 6 weeks - game 6
The penultimate publication of this strange cycle.
I’ll tell you about the festive Christmas game , which I specifically made at the request of individual comrades in cartoon design.
As a poet, I can’t come up with an art theme, but I have enough photoshop to parody any application from the store.
Also, I like grunting. Everyone loves to grunt. Especially for the New Year. So I took the liberty to take a couple of pig sounds from Angry Birds and paste them into my craft.
How to do it in 1 minute - read here and now. Oink!
How to pull sounds from a top iOS app
- Turn on the MacBook
- Launch iTunes app
- In the Search field - drive Angry Birds
- Select Angry Birds from the list and download to computer
- Go to the My Applications tab
- On the Angry Birds icon, click the right mouse button and select Open in Finder
- We leave iTunes in Finder and copy the Angry Birds 1.6.0.ipa file to another place
- Rename the Angry Birds 1.6.0.ipa file to the Angry Birds 1.6.0.zip file
- Unpack the Angry Birds 1.6.0.zip file
- We go in the unpacked archive to the Payload folder
- The application AngryBirdsClassicLight.app is in the folder - right-click select Show Package Contents
- We go to the data / audio / sfx directory
- pig _ *. mp3 files can be taken to your project
That's what happened
Grunt appears at 1:38.
I myself left a version of the crossword puzzle style - black cells on a white background.
Thank you for your attention - enjoy the New Year holidays, do not sit at the monitors.