Sightseeing tour of the data centers of Scandinavia, November 12-15
From November 12 to 15, 2014, with the support of Media Gruz and telecommunications provider Mastertel, the second field event for data center managers will take place - DCExpedition Scandinavia Tour. This time we offer to go on a trip to Finland and Sweden to explore the most famous Scandinavian data centers. The participants of the expedition expect four days of a rich excursion program in data centers and business parks, as well as the opportunity to get acquainted with the culture and traditions of Finland and Sweden. And of course, the DCExpedition Scandinavia Tour is a great opportunity to strengthen business relationships between data center industry professionals.
We will visit:
1. Data center Bahnhof - Lajka (Space Station)
2. Data center Pionen
4. CSC Data Center - IT Center for Science
5. Herman IT Data Center
6. Renforsin Ranta Business Park
The price includes:
• flight Moscow - Stockholm / Helsinki - Moscow
• single occupancy in a 4 * hotel
• Stockholm - Turku ferry
• three meals a day
• participation in all tour events
• participant package with tour materials and gifts from the organizers
• gala dinner and entertainment program.
The cost of tickets from 35 600 to 56600 rubles, depending on the selected options.
More information about the tour on the sitehttp://dcexpedition.com /