March 10 - free webinar “Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design 2010 - a key solution for easy visualization of architectural projects”
The webinar will be interesting to specialists of design studios, architects, interior designers and all users of 3D-Max Design.
Date: March 10, 2010.
Time: from 11:00 to 12:00 hours (Moscow time).
Topic: “Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2010 is a key solution for convenient visualization of architectural projects.”
Speaker: Tatyana Zazulina, Autodesk Product Specialist, M&E.
You can register for the webinar here -www.softkey.ru/webinars/detail.php?ID=1321
The event itself will take place on a special venue Softkey - 220.127.116.11/r50946450
In the webinar program:
• What is the difference between 3Ds Max and 3Ds Max Design?
• Everything you want to know about 3Ds Max Design, but were afraid to ask.
• Graphite modeling tools.
• Material Browser.
• Integrated mental mill technology.
• Effects created using PFlowAdvanced
• A new set of Containers tools.
• Using the rendering results and Technology Review 3.
• Why it is easier to "render" a picture from Revit in 3Ds Max Design - a comparison of the possibilities.
• New xView network analysis technology.