PHP Digest No. 129 (April 8 - 22, 2018)
Fresh selection with links to news and materials. In the release: CakePHP 3.6.0 and other releases, php-ffi extension, a portion of useful tools, and much more.
News and Releases
- DevConf 2018 - May 18 in Moscow will host the annual conference of professional web developers. Declared interesting reports for PHP and more.
- Composer v1.6.4 (with security fixes)
- CakePHP 3.6.0 - About future releases of the framework.
- Deployer 6.2.0
- PASETO v1.0.0 - Stateless token, a safe alternative to JWT.
- PHP FFI extenesion - Dmitry Stogov introduced the experimental extension dstogov / php-ffi , which allows you to call native C-functions from PHP code, as well as use data structures and C variables.
- xobotyi / beansclient - Client for the beanstald queue server, without dependencies and with 100% test coverage. Sent xobotyi .
- vimeo / psalm - Static code analyzer to look for possible errors. Alternatives: phpstan , phan . Docker image with these and other tools for analyzing PHP code: jakzal / phpqa .
- matomo-org / matomo - An open analogue of Google Analytics implemented in PHP. Formerly known as Piwik.
- formapro / pvm - A powerful library for describing business processes, such as BPMN.
- makasim / yadm - Effective library for working with MongoDB in PHP. Very fast preservation and hydration. About using in symfony.
- PeeHaa / mailgrab - A simple SMTP server for debugging emails. Implemented on Amphp Asynchronous Components
- rybakit / msgpack.php - Serialization in MessagePack in pure PHP.
- wapmorgan / UnifiedArchive - Utility for unified access to 9+ different archive formats.
- Bolt CMS 3.5.0 - CMS on Symfony components.
- Symfony Week # 589 (April 9-15, 2018)
- Symfony Week # 590 (April 16-22, 2018)
- 20 Eloquent ORM Tricks
- JWT Authentication in Lumen 5.6
- JosephSilber / page-cache - Caching responses.
- lorisleiva / laravel-deployer - Seamless deployment for Laravel based on Deployer .
- What's New in PHP 7.3 - The release cycle of the new PHP branch will start on June 7 according to the plan .
- What could PHP be with strong typing and generics
- Configuring code style checks in Composer scripts
- The basics of debugging PHP internals with GDB
- Entertaining video parsing vulnerabilities in PHP code
- Video from the first Badoo PHP Meetup 04/07/2018
- Book "Security in PHP": Part 3 - Cross-site scripting (XSS), Part 4 - Lack of security at the transport level (HTTPS, TLS and SSL), Part 5 - Lack of entropy for random values
- We control the browser using PHP and Selenium
- Implementing domain-specific design in PHP
- And again about translating PHP documentation
- Choose Yii2 or laravel
- Docking Socket.io, redis and php
Thanks for attention!
If you notice a mistake or inaccuracy - please inform me in PM .
Questions and suggestions write to mail or twitter .
Search links for all digests
← Previous release: PHP Digest No. 128