How not to forget to call an important (and not so) customer? Never
As the autopilot from the Simpsons animated series said: “In Soviet Russia, the road itself will turn you around!”, And we will say that we know such a thing, or rather a few pieces, using which your phone will ring your customers yourself. If you yourself never remember anything.
The beginning of beginnings
Habrhabr wrote a lot about CRM systems, and you probably know enough about them. For those who are not in the know, this is software that includes many functions whose common goal is to make the company's database unified, automated and containing tools for working with this data that reflect the state of affairs and tasks in real time.
Such a system consists of different modules. It depends on the type of CRM and its version. There are public free versions, there are paid ones. The latter are distinguished by advanced functionality and capabilities.
From the user's point of view, the center of the system is information. All that should happen to the company - the appearance of leads, their conversion into customers, conducting a transaction, reminder of promotions and so on, is reflected in the system.
CRM thing is necessary. And those who value their time introduce it. The network is full of stories and calculations that prove not only the order that the system brings to the company, but also financial benefits. The objectives pursued by CRM: optimization, control, analytics.
But we, of course, would like to talk about telephony, which integrates with CRM.
Integration of telephony with CRM allows you to get a visual display of all company calls. And those that were made, and those that need to be done. In this case, the system differs
from a virtual PBX in that it has not only telephony management - call forwarding, voice menu, call recording, etc., but also a list of contacts, all information about them. About when, how, and by whom the call was made, that the customer answered the results of the conversation, when he would need to call back, where the customer came from (through which channels he decided to contact your company), who in your company is responsible for negotiating and making calls to this person.
Why is all this necessary? It’s quite easy for us to imagine how the whole office, the employees are looking for the phone number of the client of an ill employee (for example, sales manager). When the patient, with a temperature, he calls the office and hangs up with the last effort: “Call my client, Mikhail N, he must conclude an agreement on raising treasures from the sunken ship, my phone is written on a sticker and glued to the monitor, well, red such a piece of paper ... How not? Maybe it fell off ?! Look under the table? And the cleaning lady was already cleaning today? .. ”And then all the employees understand that if they do not find the coveted red sticker with the number of Mikhail N, then some of the treasures will not shine on them ... You probably know people who have some moments of the work process that look exactly So. How can this be characterized? If capacious, then the "mess". There are firms
There can be infinitely many reasons: a business is a system consisting of elements, and sales are built from transactions with customers, like bricks. No deal, no brick. The more you lose customers, the more difficult it is to build a business.
Without CRM with integrated telephony.
What could be the moments if the manager records the client’s phone manually? We will assume that they are writing to a certain Database, and duplicating it in our notebook or diary.
1. He may make a mistake in the figure. That's it, write: "gone."
2. He can record it “at home”, “for himself”. And the boss does not even know that there was such a client.
3. Each employee over time develops its own system of relationships with the client. Someone thinks that you need to call back in a day, and someone that in a week. All work differently. Therefore, when see the next paragraph
4. The manager may fall ill or go on maternity leave. There will be a mess. What happens while he is sick? It is replaced by other employees. Usually you have to disassemble someone else's records
5. The manager may quit. There is generally a very acute case. After all, the clients that he has accumulated during his time at the company, their contacts in good way are the property of the company. But what if the manager kept them on his laptop, which he would take with him, just like a notebook, etc.?
6. Any resource has a limitation. How many rooms can a manager add to a database per day?
If you have telephony integrated with CRM:
1. The system will not be mistaken when fixing the number.
2. Not a single client who called the company will be hidden from the eyes of the boss.
3. Large companies can develop a standard for working with a client and implement it. Those. optimal time for working with a client, application deadline, etc.
4. If the manager falls ill, disappeared, went on maternity leave, went to the North Pole, went to the Shaolin monks, it doesn’t matter. His clients with understandable tasks can simply get another artist in the company.
5. If the manager left the employer with his laptop and a database on it, then you had to think earlier! But suppose there was nothing secret there, the light version: the company sold photographs of rabbits and squirrels. If he left, he needed it, but he did not take with him a piece of the clients he served. They remained in the system, but the negligent employee can be quickly accessed and covered
6. In the competition for the speed of data input between a person and a machine, we believe that it is not necessary to announce a stimulator. There are companies where everything is put on stream and automated, there can not cope without machines and programs.
How telephony integrates with CRM?
Of course the API. This is a tool that allows you to integrate programs and services. For example, in order to receive statistics on clicks from the site, to be able to send e-mail notifications, to organize information from databases, the CRM system will need to be integrated with the site, mail, SMS distribution services, IP-telephony, etc.
Telephony integrated with the system can itself initiate calls. A call can be made either from a browser, mainly using services and applications.
You can also call from a virtual telephone exchange used by the company. CRM there are those that need to be installed on a computer and those that can be used on-line, gaining access to the service.
In fact, when deciding to implement CRM integrated with telephony in the work of a company, office, or enterprise, you get a virtual secretary for everyone and everyone who will always be up to date.
For some, this material will seem obvious and your telephony is already connected with the CRM system, but our experience in communicating with our potential customers shows that this article will be useful to many;)