Odnoklassniki income from the sale of gifts and stickers for 2014 exceeded 4 billion rubles

    Last year, Odnoklassniki social network earned over 4 billion rubles from gifts and stickers, which makes up more than 11% of Mail.ru’s total revenue . This item of income took first place in the financial report of the company. The second place in games, and the third - in advertising.

    “My World” and “Classmates” brought Mail.ru holding in the amount of 12.4 billion rubles. The holding's revenue for 2014 reached 35.7 billion.

    Odnoklassniki network introduced its own virtual currency - OK. You can buy it through the terminal, using a bank card, electronic money or a mobile phone bill. 50 pieces of "OK" will cost about 50 rubles. When paying by mobile phone - 85 rubles.

    Gifts are pictures with congratulations, funny texts and other inscriptions. Gifts from the “Popular” section cost from 2 to 25 “OK”. Stickers from the sections "Love" or "Fun" are more expensive - up to 85 "OK", reports RBC.

    The VKontakte social network also sells gifts at an average cost of 21 rubles. Its revenue in 2014 amounted to 4.3 billion rubles. The main revenue items for the network are advertising and games. Facebook

    companyhas its own store of animated stickers. It was opened in mobile and desktop versions in 2013. In the web version of the social network, users are offered about 100 collections of free stickers. Facebook revenue for the first quarter of 2015 increased by 42% compared to the same period last year and amounted to $ 3.54 billion. 94% of all money ($ 3.32 billion) Facebook earned on advertising, the remaining 6% - on the sale of stickers and everything else.

    Also popular now: