Qt 5.2.0 has been released!
Habrahabr::instance()->sup(tr("Good morning, %1").arg(username));
Unfortunately, the news is outdated, but this is due to the fact that I was convinced of its existence until today. Nevertheless, to miss such a significant event of the whole year is simply impossible. Let's go through the points!
- Full Android * support
- Full iOS Support *
- Desktop Qt Quick Controls finalized
- Widgets bugs fixed (+ a couple of new nice elements)
- Qt Windows / Mac Extras - native code integration for these platforms
- Bluetooth support on Linux
- Increased Qt Quick Render Performance (QML)
- Many fixes for OS X Mavericks
- Accessibility module is also available on Android
* - with the exception of a couple of very narrow functions that are not available due to licenses / rules / etc
Full release text: blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2013/12/12/qt-5-2-released-the-best -qt-yet
You can find out all about the yummy and download it, sobsno, here: qt-project.org
P.S. It didn’t fit in my head when the day before yesterday I assembled my desktop qml application for Android, then under the iOS simulator and all this stuff worked - a new era begins ...
Only registered users can participate in the survey. Please come in.
What is your attitude to Qt?
- 40.8% Actively use, wonderful product 803
- 18.7% Heard, but was not interested 369
- 14.4% After this announcement, I will definitely study 284
- 5.7% Already ran to read 113
- 20.2% And I side, I'm potato 399