New Year Reporting Habrapost
Dear hawkers! First of all, let me wish you a Happy New Year and wish you all, as they say, good! Let me also briefly introduce you to some of the numbers with which our Intel hubblog came to the new year. Briefly, 40 kilobytes, I will write down the most interesting blog statistics for 2012 and name the most-his posts in various categories: the most read, commented, short, visual and so on.
So, dear Habr colleagues! With a feeling of deep satisfaction, I want to note that in 2012 the team of our blog did a great job. In total, our 29 authors released 109 posts with a total volume of almost 800 kilobytes.. I note that all the content was completely original - no copy-paste! Let's pat the most prolific authors invited: nE0 , vilianov , hshhhhh and Intel employees: vikky13 , Terror , yurav and vtsymbal . About myself, I, as the
Some more statistics. This year's blog posts contain 569 illustrations and 13 videos . In total for the year we earned 2741 plus (including minuses). Our posts have commented 3211 times and6532 times added to your favorites - and these numbers, as you know, will still increase. Well, now our champions:
- Highest rated post - School computer evolution. Part One, Historical , by saul
- Most Commented Post - Pure C ++ by Softogen
- Most Favorite Post - How to Overclock the Android Emulator by Terror
- The maximum number of views is Mind Games. Understanding Intel HD graphics. And play? by vikky13
And here are a few other champions in different categories:
- Longest Post - Threading and Task Analysis at Intel VTune Amplifier XE 2013 by vtsymbal
- The shortest post - IT-professionals, to the barrier! by saul
- Post with the longest title - The main problems affecting the performance of the computing kernel and applications and methods for solving them by the compiler , by andrei_an
- The post containing the largest number of images - Computex 2012, or Ultra - exhibition in Taiwan , author vilianov
Well, if there are champions, then there are, of course, lagging behind in various positions. We will not hide our shortcomings, especially since for the most part the shortcomings in these posts can be said not.
- Lowest Post - Clean Version Control . Last year, Softrad Kamrad was a recognized ambiguity leader for us.
- Least of all views at the experimental post - ISN Digest # 0. Using sensors and optimizing power consumption in applications for Windows 8 . Conclusions from this result were made, now the ISN digest is not posted in a separate post, but in a separate column to the right of the blog
- There are several posts without comment at all , for the most part these are announcements of Intel events and products, such as the Web Application Development Series for Windows 8 Webinars . However, posts of this kind are very important to us and will continue to be published. Of course, not every week.
Now again about the good. I want to share with you our main joy - over the course of the year, the Intel blog posts earned more than one and a half million views ! Can you imagine how much this is? So I do not either. And the number of blog subscribers has increased by more than one thousand five hundred . This means that we write for good reason. And that means that we will write not in vain in the next year. Well, we invite everyone to come to us.
All with the past holidays!