Mono 2.10 - F # Released Included
Released Mono 2.10. Mono now includes F #, for more details see here .
- Google Native Client Support
- New profiler engine
- Faster Socket Stack
- Superior Parallel Framework
- Accurate stack scans and many performance improvements in SGen .
- Unified MonoTouch / Monodroid Runtime Support
- Cecil / light
- New C # Compiler backend (you can use your own mscorlib)
- The VB compiler can now compile into both profiles: 2.0 and 4.0.
- Support for ASP.NET MVC3 , Razor, and new WebPages.
- New WebMatrix.Data Database API
- Enhancements to Mono for OSX
- F # and IronRuby